New Product Bulletin
PRODUCT RELEASE DATE: 2/23/2017
GripCrete 9000 PA OVERVIEW:
GripCrete 9000 PA is a high-solids polyaspartic developed for direct to concrete and primed concrete surfaces. This unique polyaspartic material has exceptional adhesion to marginally prepared surfaces because of unique viscosity and adhesion promoters. Its features epoxy type chemical resistance and tenacious adhesion while offering aliphatic polyurethane type protection to UV radiation. This new technology combines the work of three coatings; epoxy primer/ epoxy intermediate/polyurethane topcoat into one coat. This polyaspartic formulation will also have the unique ability to be tinted in the field to enable fast turn projects with unlimited color options. GripCrete 9000 PA will provide a high gloss finish. The material is VOC compliant and offer extended working times (up to one hour in low humidity environments) which is a vast increase from traditional polyaspartic offerings.
WHY WE DEVELOPED IT
GripCrete 9000 PA was developed to offer an alternative to polyurea and traditional polyaspartic floor coating. These coatings offer less than desirable results as working times and adhesion to prepped concrete has left the applicator with few options for fast turn projects. This material has superior application characteristics over competitor products while still providing excellent UV protection, chemical resistance, and same day return-to-service times.
• Smooth, gloss finish
• 75% solids, VOC compliant
• SSPC Level 3 Paint 36 UV resistance performance
• Long working time (40-45 minutes)
• Resists forklift traffic
• Superior chemical and hot tire resistance
• Compliant for USDA applications
• Versatile usage for color quartz, vinyl flake, and metallic pigment applications
• Super fast return to service (2-4 hours for foot traffic)
WHERE DO I APPLY?
GripCrete 9000 PA is perfect for flooring applicators and owners who desire for a material with color matching capabilities and excellent adhesion to bare concrete or other hard to coat surfaces. It is excellent for commercial facilities seeking a solution for a low VOC, quick return to service floor coating that can hold up to consistent abuse from pedestrian traffic and forklift wear and tear.
Additionally, it can be used in most markets where a quick return to service (foot traffic) floor coating is desired. Combined with ease of application, adhesion to marginal prepared substrates, and fast return to service,
GripCrete 9000 is a product you can stand on.
• Industrial Facilities: Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Oil and Gas, Marine, Conventional Power Plants, Waste Water
• Commercial buildings: Warehouses, Garages, Churches, Schools, Commercial Building, Breweries, Restaurants